My mom is throwing my baby shower this weekend, which should be fun. There are 2 cases of wine involved, but unfortunately I won't be for taking in THOSE festivities. I'll stick with my ice-tea thank you very much.
Friday's seem to be a day for wrapping up, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite blog posts with you today, both from DecorAddict, and other's that I follow frequently. Have an awesome weekend everyone!
- I totally envy Carol from Greaves Design & Found Vintage Style
- planning road trip to NYC? You must make a point of visiting the Brooklyn Flea
- mental note to start a mood board, inspired by my friend Rita
- a photo of this front porch will certainly be on that mood board
- I'm putting some money aside so I can order myself 1 or 2 of these gorgeous pillows
- DecorAddict's very first giveaway!
I wish you all a pleasant and wonderfully relaxing weekend, more importantly, get outside everyone!!!!! Well, if the weather is nice of course. We'll see you on Monday!
all photos above from Elysian Landscapes L.A.