Yes, I've been M.I.A for a few days I know, and it's not that I haven't wanted to be here, trust me!
The past 7 days have been a little bit emotional for me to say the least. To quickly sum it up and tie a bow around it...
- my day-job has just been cut back to a 4-day work week
- a former co-worker tragically passed away
- more pregnancy side-effects have me just utterly exhausted
- with a series of thunderstorms over the weekend, we are still Internet-less at home (well, it's sporadic to say the least)
- we are missing our living room window, 15 stories above ground, thanks to what seems like debris/lead piping flying off the roof of the building next door during 115 km winds from one of the storms over the weekend
Yeah. So, as I try to get back to somewhat of a normal drama-free week, I'm going to leave you with some link love today. These always put a smile on my face, which is MUCH needed today!
Photographer, Anna Kern (as seen in the images in this post)
Montreal Shop, Moutarde Decor
Free Art Project, Feed Your Soul
new Toronto hotel (gorgeous decor, very shi-shi), Thompson Hotels
all images in this post from anna kern
I will have happier, more cheerful posts this week, I promise! :-)