October 24, 2009

Journaling

Do you have a journal? I used to journal back in high school and college, using a simple spiral notebook that I kept hidden away in my bedroom from the prying eyes of parents. I still have my journals, and to this day I still look back on them wondering what a felt or thought about a certain event I couldn't quite remember.

Over the years, I have always intended on starting again, have bought countless journals from various sources, but I've never gotten around to starting.

THIS journal, is so much more my speed. The One Line a Day Journal that I found at the Mod Retro Indie shop today would be PERFECT for me right now.

images above from Mod Retro Indie shop


I've thought of starting a journal chronicling my moments and adventures with Addy as well, especially since 99% of my day is her. Then she can look back on them when she gets older to see what joy, love, heartache (in a good way) that she's brought to our lives. Hmmmm. I think I'm on to something here. Maybe these journals below would be a little bit more suitable to that, all from Rag and Bone. So beautiful, aren't they?

images above from Rag & Bone Bindery


Do you have write a journal? Do you consider your blog your journal? Just wondering what everyone else is doing out there, especially with the throngs of social networking and online media. Curiosity killed the cat I suppose.

1 comment:

DecRenew Interiors said...

I don't Journal but I do like to remember things that God has done in my life. If it's really significant I'll purchase a little something special to help me remember each time I look at it.