It's that time of year again where Halloween and Christmas are around the corner. All I see everywhere in our neighbourhood are pumpkins and gourds of all various sizes and shapes. Indian corn, pine cones, colourful leaves everywhere. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year.
One of my favorite things about fall, is seeing the new and creative ways homeowners are decorating their doors. You don't see much on doors in the spring and summer months, for some reason this is usually reserved for fall and winter.
Wreaths are so traditional...usually. But some creative types are coming up with new ways to recreate the old wreath. Some are really cool, super neat, and just plain awesome!
Here is a quick collection of some wreaths that have caught my eye this year.
1. Tutu Wreath, from the Designs By Vanessa blog
2. Halloween Ribbon Wreath, from The Long Thread
3. Black Silk Flower Wreath, from Martha Stewart online
4. Bittersweet Autumn Wreath, from Martha Stewart online
5. Graveyard Ghost Wreath, from Martha Stewart online
6. Acorn Wreath, from Scribbit
7. Rolled Paper Wreath, from Craft Magazine
8. Vintage Fashion Paper Wreath, from Vintage Scrap
9. Feather Wreath, from Martha Stewart online
Do you make wreaths for yourself and others at this time of year? If so, send me a pic, and I'll try to post everyone's creations in the weeks to come! You can either leave a comment here with a link to your photo, or you may email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.