October 25, 2009

Matthews House & Garden {via My Notting Hill}

My Notting Hill is a blog that I follow via my Google Reader. I was absolutely blown away by a shop tour that was featured on the blog this past week sent in to the blog my a reader.....the shop is in a converted church!

This shop is called Matthews House and Garden, located in Upperville, VA, owned by Wanda Crossley.


all photos via My Notting Hill blog


It's absolutely stunning, I just had to show everyone. If you are in the vicinity of Upperville, I highly suggest a visit. So pretty.

2 comments:

oldchurchone said...

You are so kind to post my shop.
Thank you, Wanda

My Notting Hill said...

How did I miss this! That was so nice of you to post about this. My friends and I are planning to drive out Nov. 12th to visit, which we're really excited about.

Thanks for commenting on the calling bloggers...post. I'm looking forward to hearing from people like us. On another note - I love Canada! I grew up outside of Syracuse NY and we used to visit Canada every summer. We try to take our kids to Canada as often as we can. Michele