September 2, 2008

Trend Tuesday: Apron's ( really ! )

Apron's have been around forever, I can remember that my grandmother had quite a few and she wore them on a daily basis so as to not stain her clothing. They disappeared for a few year's in the 80's and 90's, but have slowly started to make a comeback in the past few year's.

Think about it, they make perfect sense. They protect your clothes from splatters and hand wipes!!!! They're functional. These I've chosen below are just plain cute, adorable, I could go on forever really.

The only drawback, is that they are just sooo cute, would I want to actually use them? Hmmmm.......

from Etsy seller, Molly O Designs


from Etsy seller, Casey Q Designs


from crumbdesigns


from Etsy seller, apronsgonewild


from Etsy seller momomadeit

No comments: