February 22, 2010

Nesting Newbies

Has anyone discovered this online publication yet? I recently heard from their editor, Jodi Murphy, and I'll honestly say, I like it!

NestingNewbies.com combines a traditional magazine format with the new social media trend of original online videos and blogs to present a cross-platform experience for “nesting newbies,” the site’s target audience of those who are new to nesting and have no clue when it comes to cooking, entertaining, and decorating. Cooking and decorating enthusiasts will also enjoy the original ideas being presented.

Interesting concept, don't you think? Click here to have a peek into Nesting Newbies most recent issue!






all images from Nesting Newbies Magazine

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Thank you Trina. I see you chose Vanessa de Vargas room--I love her style! And that Thomas Paul print in the Do-Over is so vibrant and fun. It really stands out in my guest room.