January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!!

Welcome to 2010!

Unlike most of the world, I don’t really have any personal resolutions this year, other than the typical, lose 20 lbs, and exercise more, blah blah. My “real” resolutions have to do with this blog.

You see my friend’s, I havn’t been a very good blogger over the past few months. I didn’t expect motherhood to be quite so time consuming, and exhausting, I know, I know, I’m dreaming, right? Well, I’m given myself a smack upside the head and have decided to be MUCH more realistic when it comes to blogging this year.

Time is sooo precious right now, and free time is something that I really don’t have much of. But, I do plan of scheduling some blog time each week for you all. I need this blog, I love this blog, and I have not intention of stopping this blog anytime soon.


Adelaide, after a loonnng day at Great-Grandma's House


So, I guess my first resolution is to MAKE SURE I’M GIVING MYSELF X-NUMBER OF HOURS PER WEEK TO SPEND WITH YOU ALL!!! I’ve realized that writing DecorAddict makes me so happy. I love spending as much time as I can with you all as much as I can! Now I just have to figure out how to make that happen, whether it’s getting a sitter for a few hours a week and sneaking out to my local coffee shop with the laptop to set up some posts, or instead of watching those silly daytime talk shows, I’ll talk to you all instead! Time management has never been my forte, but I really need to work on that this year.

So my friends, stay tuned, and I hope you will all stick with me in my journey here at DecorAddict!

Happy New Year Everyone!

2 comments:

Designwali said...

Just wanted to say that I love your blog and you have become a pseudo blog mentor that I have started one too.

Keep writing...intermittently or not...its all good.

2010 will be good.

thanks again.

Jan Halvarson said...

Good for you - Adelaide is so precious! Best to you in 2010!