November 9, 2009

Weekending, well, beginning actually

Happy Monday everyone!!! What did everyone do this weekend?

The hubby and I had our "date-night", out for dinner, a few pints at the pub, then would you believe we were home in bed asleep by 1030? I guess that is the one luxury of being new parents, and excuse to SLEEP as much as you possibly can!

We also hit an open house in the neighbourhood that we are considering buying a home in. The homeowner had passed away, and his children have spent the past few months renovating. It was a great house, but still a bit pricey for out budget.

On a totally unrelated note, I'm thinking of prettying up the blog this week, so if you are running into any issues with viewing DecorAddict, please be patient with me, as I'm going to be tweaking it a bit here and there. Do you guys have any suggestions for prettying things up? I'm open to everything right now. I just think it's looking a little bit stale for the most part, don't you think? My header desperately needs a facelift!

And on another totally unrelated note, I spotted this leather sofa over at a big box store. Totally generic looking, but SO affordable. What do you think?

image from Leons Canada

2 comments:

Janis@White Alder [Home] said...

Jumped over from My Notting Hill, you have a great blog....looking forward to checking out some of your other posts.

PS: The Hubs and I also had a date night Friday......after spending an hour at the pub we decided it would be a great night to get our grociers....home by 9:30...how sad are we ;-)

Anonymous said...

i like the sofa's style but I wouldn't buy one with so many seams.