August 17, 2009

The Townhouse {from Poppytalk}

The creator's of one of my favorite Canadian blogs out there, Poppytalk, have just started a new blog entitled The Townhouse to chronicle the adventures of their recent purchase of a 1970's townhouse in Vancouver, BC. I'm a huge reno geek, so I can hardly wait to see what they do to the place!




One day I will take that step and buy that fixer upper in which I can instill all of my design dreams and desire's! Someone give me a kick in the a## or some cash please! :-)

Happy Monday everyone!


all images from The Townhouse

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Of course, lots of work still needs to be done, but you can already start seeing it coming together. Keep up the good work.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com/

Jan Halvarson said...

Thanks Trina - it should be a fun adventure - and thanks for giving me the word "Chronicle" - I've changed my "about" to "Chronicling the adventures" - sounds much better than what I originally had.

: )