July 9, 2009

Sarah Hartill, Sarah Ahearn, and A Field Journal {Link Love}

Sarah Hartill is a Style Editor at Canadian House & Home magazine, which is quickly becoming the new Domino according to blog guru Holly Becker of Decor8. Sarah has a blog, and her own home was recently featured on Design*Sponge as well!


all images from Sarah Hartill



I guess this is a day for Sarah's! Next on today's Link Love post is the lovely and talented mixed-media artist Sarah Ahearn. She has an Etsy shop, and one of her pieces was just featured on Kindred this season!


all images from Sarah Ahearn



Today's last link is the beautiful blog, A Field Journal. Absolute eye candy. You really need to visit to get the full effect. So pretty, all the time.
screenshot of A Field Journal



How is everyone's summer going so far? I'm writing the post before the baby has arrived, but I'm sure by the time you all read this, I'll be running on no sleep and covered in spit-up. I'll be sure to keep everyone informed of my new mommy adventures as well once I'm all settled, and hopefully on somewhat of a schedule!

No comments: