June 20, 2009

Freebies & DIY's

I don't know about you, but whenever I catch an online freebie, or awesome DIY project online I bookmark it right away. There is a special folder for this on the laptop. Not saying that I actually use every one of them, but they're amazing to hold on to as you just never know when you may need or want to take advantage of one.

One of my favorites places to visit for freebies is Creature Comforts. Ez posts them so frequently, it's hard to keep up with them!

This is one of my favorites, iron-on pillow transfers. So romantic!
image copyright CreatureComforts


Another would be Poppytalk, by my fellow Canadian, Jan. The freebies here have a unique vintage quality to them that I so love, don't you think?


see them all here
image copyright Poppytalk

Happy downloading, and happy weekend! See you back here on Monday, where I will also announce the winners of DecorAddict's Ad-Space giveaway!

No comments: