May 19, 2009

Making it your own: Rollout Wallpaper

My dislike for wallpaper is almost nonexistent these days. Especially when companies like Rollout exist.

They're not exactly new, popping up in 2005 as a creative studio that designs and digitally prints custom, yes CUSTOM wallpaper designs by the square foot.

"Recruiting community-based artists and designers, Rollout is constantly on the hunt for exciting ideas from any inspiration. Illustration, photography, graphic design, and industrial design provide the inspiration; the walls provide the medium."

Brilliant idea, don't you think?


Custom work


Artist Series


I'm almost converted. I'll admit it. Almost. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is such a grat idea.. Community based artists & designers always have an exclusive touch to things..

Like the first pic!! My idea of wallpaper has now changed.. I'm off to check their site..