September 11, 2008

Oath #2 to the Blogosphere.....

Pet-peeve's this week:
  • design blog's that aren't really design blogs, but are one big advertisement for ABC Furniture Store Inc.
  • design blog's that "diss" other design blogs... like seriously !!! We're all in this together and can learn from one another.

Oath #2 to the Blogosphere

I, Trina Brandon, editor/writer of DecorAddict do solemly swear not to compromise the content of DecorAddict for the purpose of advertising revenue; nor will I be negative in any way towards any of my blogospere "co-workers".



Does anyone have one of these? I must find one !!!!


Goodnight everyone,

Trina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trina, I adore your sense of humor! Loved your twitter post the other day--(having writer's block.) LOL :-)

I must have missed the what prompted the oath taking, but I agree 100% with you. Take care --Jane