September 24, 2008

Hazard's of blogging.....

I hate to say it, but I think i'm working too hard ! As most of you know, beside's being an interior design consultant, and a blogger, I also have a "day-job" in another industry.

I seem to have been typing/surfing/blogging/working a little to much as of late, therefore my RSI (repetitive stress injury) is acting up.

Don't you all worry, i'll still be blogging, and will update daily, but i'll have to shorten them a little bit as I have to get better so I can blog to my hearts content more often!

Here are links back to some of my favorite blog posts this week from my fellow design blogger's, and just random sites in general...i've reading much more this week as it doesn't hurt as much !! (yes, I know i'm such a suck!!)







Toodles!

T

2 comments:

Melissa de la Fuente said...

I just want to say thank you for your sweet comments over on decor8, you have a lovely blog with so MUCH inspiration, I will be back to take it all in! :) Also, I love your vintage etsy finds...Take care!
xo
Melissa

Decor Addict said...

Thanks Melissa! :-)