Really, with all intents and purposes I meant for this list to be a 40 before 40 list - but times gotten away from me so i've given myself an extra year!
My deadline is September, 2013 - the month I turn 41 !!! The same month that my daughter will start kindergarten. OMG!!!
I made this list last September, but neglected to share with all of you...now that I have a few completed, it doesn't feel as daunting and scary, so here you go!!!
1. Eat at one of Gordon Ramsay's restaurants
2. Find and buy an antique vintage vanity and restore and/or paint it
3. Get into the Real Estate market
4. Take a digital photography course
5. Make hollandaise sauce from scratch
6. Start exercising regularly (2-3 times per week, for approx 1 hour at a time)
7. Take a family vacation somewhere outside the province, but still in Canada.
8. Start printing photos of my daughter and put them in albums
9. Be debt free (or at least reasonably free), or financially in control!
10. Learn another language. Even if it's just a little bit
11. Watch less TV
12. Institute a regular date night with my hubby
13. Try curling
14. Create a slideshow of my daughter's 1st year and beyond
15. Watch more movies - especially chick flicks
16. Be a girl more often
17. Go back to NYC
18. Blog more often/more regularly
19. Organize all my clothes
20. Have a family portrait done (all done)
21. Run a half marathon
22. Implement meatless Mondays at home
23. Make beef wellington from scratch
24. Try tennis
25. Organize our home office
26. Host an uber fancy dinner party
27. Learn how to sew
28. Visit a psychic
29. Grow an indoor herb garden
30. Finish decorating the master bedroom
31. Make homemade pasta from scratch
32. Try golf
33. Sign up for a session of Zumba!
34. Quit my paper towel habit
35. Quit drinking soda
36. Learn how to poach an egg properly (done!)
37. Learn how to make risotto (done!)
38. Teach myself to crochet (done!)
39. Write a children’s book
40. Have more patience
Do you have a 40 before 40 list? or a 30 before 30 list? Or another similar type of list? Here is a list of other bloggers that are doing similar things...i love browsing them every so often to see what they've been up to, and to see what crazy stuff they want to do! My own is pretty normal I think.
If you have a bucket list to share, feel free to link to it below. It's always interesting to see what others dreams and intentions are, arent' they?