July 19, 2011

thinkin' about.......

How yummy this pasta/chicken dish would be. If only I wasn't watching what I eat right now. Damn you Weight Watchers.




I need to start shopping for a dress, after all, we have 3 weddings to attend in the next 2 months!

Source: None via Trina on Pinterest



I desperately need a new "do". But can't decide on chopping it off, or, growing it out, and just changing up the colour?





I keep looking at this bedroom (below) and am thinking this should be our inspiration/colour scheme for our new "low" bed (on the floor)




I miss swearing.

Source: None via Trina on Pinterest



Why am I obsessed with all white rooms?




I'm learning that pasta is my weakness, but am fulfilled by looking at beautiful pictures of spaghetti.



What are you thinkin' about lately?

No comments: