September 3, 2010

purge, purge, purge.....shop, shop, shop

Old Navy, The Gap, and Banana Republic, now ship to Canada. THIS IS NOT GOOD NEWS PEOPLE!

I know, chain stores are so passe, but you seriously cannot beat their prices. I've been addicted to Old Navy ever since they first opened their 1st store in Toronto almost 10 years ago now. I'd say 75% of my wardrobe is Old Navy.

Sad, yes, I know.

But how can you knock me when they continue to provide cost effective solutions for style! This is especially a big deal for me when I'm rotating 8 different t-shirts, and 3 different pairs of pants. I need change! Help! And no, non of those item's are Old Navy shockingly.




What's your opinion of Old Navy and their "cheap" style options? Just curious!

2 comments:

Shannon @ What's Up Whimsy said...

I have a few pieces from Old Navy, but since I have had a baby, I just can't afford all the pricier places. I am really digging that demin shirt and those cute leggings! Off to the check out the website!

christine, just bella said...

Finally!! I can't believe it took them SO long to ship to Canada!