August 13, 2010

back

I know I said that i'd be back in September, but I couldn't wait until then! I missed you all, and this little place that I like to share my thoughts and inspirations.

I will be posting as often as I can, and about more things than what you are probably used to. I tried to keep Decor Addict centered around interior design/decor, handmade art, design, etc, but there was one aspect that I tried not to touch on, and that was fashion, and personal style. Well, I have to say that subject has recently become a huge part of my life, so I will be including personal style posts, although I will say not sure for how long. I'm tired of my boring wardrobe, so much so that half of it just went to goodwill, so as I restock...slowly mind you, I will be sharing with you my selections for my personal wardrobe re-do.

I need to keep the updated wardrobe VERY cost effective, ever since we've decided to tackle "the jars" for the next few months. Maybe I can share some saving tips to you all as well?

Also, just a quick "calling for submissions" mention as well, if you have any suggestions for me in the realms of fashion or style, please email me, I'd love to see them!

Trinny & Susannah, my favorite fashion/style guru's


Have an amazing Friday, and it's so good to be back!

No comments: