March 15, 2010

Happy Monday!

How is everyone doing today?

It's been awhile since I've sat down to really talk to everyone out there. I hope you have all been doing well, and have had a great winter this year! Mine has been super busy of course, raising an infant has kept me busy 24/7 (of course), but I'm loving every second of it. She's almost 9 months old already, can you believe it?


Adelaide, 8 months


My days lately have been filled with the hunt for daycare since I will be going back to work. This has proved to be no easy task, it's such a hard decision to make, and finding the right person is even harder.

We've been spending Tuesdays at our local pool taking part in a Parent & Tot swim class to get Addy used to water as soon as possible, and she's loved every second of it!

Now that the weather is nicer, we are going for lots of walks around our own neighbourhood, and driving to other parts of the city for walks in new neighbourhoods as well. I want her to experience all parts of our city, not just the area she lives in.


photograph by Lynda Narango


Wishing you all a great day/week, and a fantastic spring! It's almost here yaknow, and I can hardly wait!

Luv, Trina

No comments: