October 30, 2009

Fall Decorating with Loft Life Magazine

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. The air is crisp, the tree's are beautiful. It makes me so happy to live in a place that has 4 seasons! I love to watch them change year after year.

Fall also gives me an excuse to change up our decor a bit. Gone are the flowery pillows, and billowing fabrics, bring in hand knitted throws, scented candles, and soup!





Do you change your decor when the seasons change? What are some of your favorite pieces each season?





I'm crushing on anything rustic, especially in the way of a light fixture, or as an art piece. I just have to find room for it in our condo!






all images above from Loft Life Magazine

1 comment:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Funny you should mention it...I had a favorite key Lime tree I recieved for mothers day...it died (sad...). So last fall I brought the branches in and stuffed them in our chandelier...thinking it was just for fall. Turns out, I can't take them down...put shells and driftwood from the beach in summer...bittersweet in fall and mercury glass ornaments in winter! The branch in your images reminded me of it!

Great blog...just found you through Canadian House and Home!