September 25, 2009

TGIF!

So, how was everyone's week? Mine was fab-u-lous! I got sooo much accomplished this week, more than I had expected. Did you do the same?

The weather here in the city that I leave is supposed to be quite gloomy over the next few days - again - therefore I plan on being at the mall as much as I can, Addy doesn't like to be inside for more that 1 day it seems. :-)

I thought I'd leave you with some awesome "things" to browse over the weekend, just a small collection of sites and shops that I'm keeping my eye on.

The Visual Notes blog .....



Art Project, 20 x 200 .....



Swedish bloggers, Dos Family .....



Etsy seller, An Artful Agenda .....



free card download, from Hey Susy .....


Happy Friday, have a fantastic weekend, and we'll see you all back here on Monday!

1 comment:

→lisa said...

Great finds! (I love Visual Notes.)

Have a splendid weekend :)