August 14, 2009

Monaluna

I'm crushing on so many fabrics at the moment. Gone are the days where I favored french toile in red and yellow....here are the days of hand screen printed cotton.

I don't know what I'll do with all this fabric that I'm crushing on. Buy it. Look at it. Make a pillow. Make curtains. Does it matter really? I could just stack it all together and be happy with it as-is.

Every time I see a new fabric, I hunt down the designer. Don't you think these are pretty? These are from Monaluna.

images from monaluna


These are designed by Jennifer Moore, from Oakland, CA. A former employee of Pottery Barn, she is now a surface and textile designer and d.i.y. enthusiast. You can visit her website, or her blog to see more of her work!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see this on HGTV
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/sf/diy/fabric-as-wainscoting-home-hack-123960