June 17, 2009

Twinkle Living

I've been flipping through all my decorating books over the last few days, no reason in particular, just mainly because daytime television really sucks...and I happened to pick up my Domino decorating book, which I'll admit I haven't cracked since they went under a few months ago. Yes, I'm one of those trying to preserve it for all eternity. God I miss Domino.

Any-who, for those of you that own a copy, in the back of the book, there is a resource section, which I totally forgot about, which in turn led me to Twinkle Living. Oh my goodness. Where has Twinkle been all my life? I had to share my favorite pieces with you all today. Just beautiful, don't you think?

Twinkle Living comes from Wenlan Chia, a native of Taiwan. Originally established as a women's fashion company in 1999, her original designs has impressed the fashion and design community alike, as well as her devoted customers. Feminine, yet modern pieces, both to wear, and for your home.



all images from Twinkle Living

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice!! I dont have the mag!! so thanks for sharing!! The hammock & cushion looks fab. I'm off to check their site now!

Waxy said...

oooh - I knew they did clothes but not the home decor - that dog pillow is too cute!