June 5, 2009

Friday!!!

Well, here it is finally here. My last day at my corporate day-job. Wow, has time every flown by! I'll be spending the next few weeks getting ready for babe to arrive, and I'll hopefully have some more time to spend with you all before beginning a short maternity leave from DecorAddict as well. Don't worry, it won't be for too long, and I won't be 100% gone, I will be posting as often as I can! I'll miss everyone so much this summer!

I've been meaning to share a few new blogs with everyone that I've started reading of the past few weeks, and I thought today would be the perfect time! Fridays seem to be the perfect day to share links, blogs, and other sites with you, my friends and readers!



City Chiq Country Mouse, Kelly + Olive, Feildguided, and Sweet Eventide ,



All of these blogs are saved in my Google reader, and I visit each and every one of them a couple times a week. I'm loving my reader right now, without it I have no idea how I'd keep up with all my favorite blogs!

Etsy is also a place I visit frequently looking for new and interesting things for our home, and ourselves. Most recently, I just can't get enough of ceramic artists. It suits me so well, my aesthetic, my personal style. Yes, I'm an "earth" girl at heart I suppose. I found New Moon Studio this week, I haven't bought anything yet, as I'm trying to save my pennies these days, but aren't' these pieces just divine? I love the organic shapes that have been created. Lovely!



I wish you all a fabulous weekend! See you on Monday!

2 comments:

→lisa said...

How exciting!!! Best of luck to you and the wee one :)

Amanda - Weekend Host said...

Ohhh..the bowls with the little red love birds are so sweet! Best of luck with the rest of your pregnancy.