April 22, 2009

Anthropologie is OPEN in Toronto!

I have been waiting for this all year! Anthopologie just opened their first Canadian store here in Toronto, and the new gorgeous Shops at Don Mills. My first visit to the store (in person) was just this past fall while I was visitnig family in Colorado, and let me tell you it was LOVE at first sight.

Unfortunately, I was unable to make the press preview opening last night due to a staff meeting at my day job, however, i'm hearing that it was well worth the drive.

Hmmmm. Guess what i'm doing this weekend? :-)





all images above copyright/courtesy of Arren Williams


4 comments:

Daniella said...

whaaaaaaaaaat??? I had no idea! thanks for letting me know, i'll have to visit the shop next time im in T.O.

lisa :: the red thread said...

Oh lucky you! I would LOVE for a store to open here in Australia! Or maybe not... could be bad for my credit card bill.

(I came here via Holly's class)

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited!! Can't wait to get to Don Mills - stat!
- hope you enjoyed your trip! :)

Decor Addict said...

Grrr!!! I havn't made it to Anthro yet, maybe next weekend though, I can hardly wait. :-)