February 2, 2009

Etsy Love {Valentine's Day}

I'm not really one for Valentine's Day, as I'm one of "those people" who doesn't need/want one day a year to prove/show my love for my husband; that happens all year round.

BUT, that doesn't mean I can't enjoy all the neat cute stuff that comes out this time of year. Etsy once again should be the 1st stop for anyone looking for a cute valentine's day item.

My personal favorites are below.


1. LOVE photograph, 12x12, $35
2. wood flower bouquet, $12
3. i love you cross stitch, $10
4. kiss me with a thousand kisses paper mache valentine, $20
5. valentine forest magnet, $8




1. LOVE handmade valentines day card, $4.50
2. Love Is Everything print, $20
3. valentine word puzzle pillow, $14
4. gocco prints, $16
5. carrying a torch print, $18




1. deeply loved affirmation print, $12
2. LOVE original watercolour, $4
3. vintage ceramic letters, $7
4. love seeds feedsack pillow, $12

No comments: