January 19, 2009

Moving Woes

We're moved in. Well, all our stuff is here. Ask me if anything is unpacked? NO. Why you ask? Because we're too exhausted. You see, our movers never showed up this past Saturday. No phone call, nothing. After attempting to call them well over 30 times, I finally got someone 3 hours after they were supposed to arrive, and all I got was a "I'm sorry, we're having truck problems". SO PICK UP THE PHONE AND LET US KNOW YA (*(^%%$^%$%^%&^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Not impressed. Luckily, we have the best friends in the entire world, who were there within an hour to help us load the 19 foot truck best-hubby-in-the-world managed to scrounge up last minute.

A LOT of beer and Pizza later, we are moved in. Barely.

Eesh.

I'm a bit "disheveled" at the moment, and we'll be back to blogger once I can clear a space off the desk/sofa for me to sit down for a bit and actually write a decent post. Standing in the kitchen is NOT the way to do it.

No comments: