January 30, 2009

Inspired By Anastasis Apartments {Santorini, Greece}

I am lucky that I have had the pleasure if visiting the island of Santorini twice in my life. It is simply breathtaking.

I stumbled across this hotel today while reading emails for my day job, and it instantly cheered me up. I'd LOVE to transform my future backyard into a Grecian oasis, much like this one.

Take a virtual vacation to Santorini, at the Anastasis Apartments.

















all photos from Anastasis Apartments

3 comments:

Aprons Gone Wild said...

Wow! Almost too pretty to be real!
I was happy to see that you are an etsy seller as well. All the best to you.

By the way...we are here in sunny Florida for the winter months with several neighbors who are snow birds from Canada!
Joanne
www.apronsgonewild.etsy.com
www.apronsgonewild.blogspot.com

Decor Addict said...

I know! This little spot is breathtaking!

Actually, i'm not an Etsy seller, but I definately buy!

Say hello to my fellow Canucks! :-)

Averill said...

Stunning. I've always wanted to go to Santorini -- now I know where to stay!