December 24, 2008

AT: The Homies 2008

Merry Christmas Everybody!

I just thought I'd stop in today for a visit and to say Ho Ho Ho !!! I have today off from my "day job", so I'm catching up on some blogs I just haven't had time to read in the past week or so with all the holiday festivities going on.

Guess What!!! Apartment Therapy is hosting The Homies: Best Design Blogs of 2008.



"There's awards for all sorts of blogs, but no one ever pays enough attention to the home blogs, so we're starting a little impromptu reader nominated and voted awards ceremony this year, and we're calling it The Homies. There are five categories and none of our five blogs is eligible (we're hosting). The prizes? $100 to the winner of each category and lots of traffic as we publish the five winners in a big congratulatory post across our network on January 6th. We want to elevate good home blogs, see who you love and gain awareness for the home niche."

Click Here, and head down to the comments section to nominate DecorAddict!

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: