November 11, 2008

Trend Tuesday: Greige

Yay! We've found our new apartment. Well, it's a condo actually. Much larger than where we are currently, and BONUS, our new landlord is going to paint for us as well.

For the master-bedroom, we are going with my new favorite neutral, GREIGE!!! Love it!!! Yes, you've got it right, it's a combination of gray and beige, but it's got such an urban feel to it.

We've gone with Behr Paints, Gentle Rain. It's perfect! The Behr ColourSmart site doesn't do it justice compared to the actual sample. It's my new favorite!



image from another shade of grey



image from apartment therapy



image from apartment therapy



image from domino magazine

5 comments:

Lynne said...

I love Greige too and have just painted my kitchen this colour...I love how that top photo has a mustard chair - just the colour I am trying to find accessories in!

Decor Addict said...

yes, it's definately one of those colours that goes with just about anything. love it!

Jared said...

do you happen to know which issue the top photo came from? i absolutely love the paint color and would like to get a sample for my own home if i could.

thanks!

Decor Addict said...

No, I don't unfortunately...
the image is from another blog, Another Shade of Grey

Paperheart said...

HI, I really need some advise using this color. I painted my Kitchen Green (Behr, Grass Cloth), and my dining room and living room are adjacent to the kitchen. I've been trying to find a good neutral gray to go with it.

Would Gentle Rain be a good coordinating color with the Grass Cloth???? I've been racking my brain for a week trying to figure this out. I see you have a green accent with the Gentle Rain so I'm hoping this is the solution.

Any advise would be great. Or any other suggestion for a color that is neutral to go with the Grass Cloth would be great.