November 21, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Happy Friday everyone! I’ll be away from the computer for the next week as i’ll be visiting with some family down in the states, Colorado to be exact. It’s been a few years since i’ve ventured down to this rocky mountain state, but I can hardly wait! Fresh air, and clear skies await me! Unless of course we get snowed in, but that’s OK too. :-)

I’ve prepared some blog posts for everybody for next week since i’ll be away with very limited access to a computer. I thought I’d introduce and talk about some of the blogs that I read on a daily basis, some that I havn’t talked about too much recently, but are of course so worth the visit! I wish you all a fantasic week, and give a holla to my blog friends next week.

image from wild basin photography

No comments: